Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Working to keep you entertained and informed

For quite some time I have given thought to starting a blog with the purpose of helping my clients keep abreast of good veterinary medicine and care for their pets and offer a venue for clients to express their thoughts and ideas.  Like a lot of different projects of mine (thinking of a quilt that I have been working on for 10 years!) practicing medicine and other distractions have gotten in the way and I just haven’t got it done.  In fact, this is probably my millionth time starting.  Like veterinary medicine, the digital world is constantly changing, and I attempting to teach myself how to be more computer literate and ask all of you to bear with me.  Any feedback on content and design will be greatly appreciated. 
With that being said, I first want to express my thanks to all of you that visit the Animal Care Center’s website and facebook page.  The girls at the clinic and I certainly hope that these venues help you in making good decisions about your pets.  We also would like to ask you to recommend these sites to your friends.  The input that we receive from these sites help us to learn how we can better serve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Make this blog your favorite and add RSS for updates.